Feb 14, 2008

I have seen the glory

Not many people can say they've sat in the presence of Ron Burgundy without a screen between them, but we caught the Funny or Die tour the other night at MSU (after seeing the video, I hate to admit Ohio State's audience questions were better) and have been all a-twitter ever since . That is one sexy, sexy man. Zach and Demetri were hysterical; Nick was pretty funny but would've been a hell of a lot funnier if he'd been standing in my garage tapping a keg. He's funny like your funniest friend, not like someone who gets paid to tell jokes is funny. Lotsa videos of the show on the FoD site. Definitely see Zach or Demetri if you ever get the chance, though.

Our seats were nowhere near this good - our friends took a pic of him that I thought I'd use, but it was actually a picture of Ron on the jumbotron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home