Feb 25, 2008

stoopid politicians!

You'll find that this post's title really has little to do with its content, aside from the fact that it's the implication every time someone complains about runaway gov't spending, earmarks, pork, or whatever you want to call the programs you don't like. A few days ago I tried to inject a little reason into one of those rants, and was met with a slack-jawed stare.

So this morning while listening to a report about the Administration's efforts to silence government scientific reports being extended as far as producing conflicting reports, it dawned on me: don't bring reason to the table, bring aggression. I can't wait for someone to gripe about federal spending of $800k on turtle migration patterns so I can commisserate with my outrage that we're spending three quarters of a trillion dollars cooling our heels in Iraq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home