Apr 24, 2008

snuggle

I have a pillow, I call it snuggle since that is what I do with it when I sleep, I fold it in half, wrap my arms around it, press it under my chin and to my chest and, happily, go to sleep....until last week. On Friday of last week my wife and I brought home our baby boy and that's when my relationship with snuggle changed. In my dreams snuggle becomes my son and I end up trying to change or feed my pillow only to wake frustrated because, no matter how I twist or flip the boy (pillow) I can't find a mouth or diaper. Worst is when I wake still in a dream state with snuggle beneath me.
I was initially concerned about our cats when we brought Max home.....I never thought my pillow would turn against me.

1 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

This is so you: disarmingly nice and borderline gay, followed by morbidly entertaining.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home