Jun 18, 2008

Get me a tissue...

I caught a segment on one of the evening news programs last night regarding the price of gas and the renewing popularity of mass transit, what else is new. There was a brief spot regarding a young go getter that had finally reached enough status and position to buy his dream car....a BMW 5 Series...only to have the price of gas make it an impossibility to drive the car to work. Instead he now drives approximately 5 minutes so he can then take the bus or train to work. Gosh, I feel sorry for this fella....actually I feel sorry for the people that may have to share a seat on the bus with this jackoff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Screw you then. You don't get to sit in my Beemer... in the driveway... because I can't afford to go anyware. BUT IT LOOKS COOL.

9:11 AM  
Blogger jim said...

Hey, at least it won't be me sitting next to that jackoff - that guy's a straight up pussy. Even bought a foreign car.

I'm exercisin' my right as an American to drive what I want, where I want, even if I can't afford it! You can have my gas pump when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home