Aug 19, 2008

"a disastrous success"

(posted for Dougie, the big dumb animal, who seems to have lost his password - an email to me describing beer and other behavior illustrating why he'll be going to hell)

2 things…..the beer making was a disastrous success. I was able to bottle 29 out of a possible 53 bottles. I had to mop up 24 bottles after the bottling bucket came crashing to the floor. The concoction seems to be fairly tasty too.

I was flipping through my most recent bicycling mag…The Black Eyed Peas are headlining a concert following "the buddy ride" or something along those lines. I didn't think too much of it until I flipped back a couple a pages and found the ad for this ride…it's to benefit people with diminished intelligence. I laughed.

UPDATE: Doug gave me a couple of bottles the other day - the first one was for tasting, but the second one will be for hoarding. Bubba Pugly Brewery is off to a great start; the beer was distinctive and mighty tasty at the beginning and finish, lots of character and all of it good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home