Nov 12, 2008




As part of our Travel and Adventure series we have The Fly Trap, A Finer Diner, in Ferndale. This place lives up to its self proclaimed reputation because a finer diner it is. This statement being based on the 2 dishes we sampled: The Cheapsteak Sandwich and the Hot Spiced Beef Brisket Sandwich. I thought the Cheapsteak was very good, although better eaten with a knife and fork, until I was offered a taste of the Brisket....The Brisket won hands down this day...by far one of the best sandwiches I've had in a long time.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I surprised I'd never heard of this place before. It's now on my list places to check out very soon. Thanks!

11:43 AM  
Blogger doug said...

Same here with as many times as I've been to the Magic Bag. It was featured on an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. You can see it on YouTube.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home