Nov 12, 2008

Even The Nights are Better

Hola Kiddies!

I've come out of hiding.

I have a 200 disc carousel CD changer that, I swear, has a personality. The discs are shoved in this thing randomly with no organization as to genre, artist...whatever. It really likes The Rolling Stones....which, I think is because The B enjoys them too....but it will just as often toss in several selections from The White Stripes or Mel Torme while cycling through the collection in the random setting. Yesterday mornings combination made me want to stay at home and keep my stereo company....the songs came out in this order:
Come Sail Away-Stix
Old Enough-Raconteurs
Adia-Sarah McLachlan
Dear Life-Chantal Kreviazuk
Mandy-Barry Manilow
Start Wearing Purple-Gogol Bordello
Even The Nights are Better-Air Supply
(mystery segment while in the shower and when I got out I thought that maybe the mood had changed)
Stick Shifts and Saftey Belts-Cake
Girl-Beck
Finishing with.....
It's A Crime-Magnetic Fields.

I gave the old girl a hug at this point and went about my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home