Nov 21, 2008

slacker

The lucky problem with having a job that is so wide-ranging is that the avenue to goofing off is often within only one step of actual work. Thankfully it leads me to things like this.

UDPATE: Doug mentioned that the above was something he'd hang over his fireplace, and talking about it reminded me of another of my favorites, Boccioni's Dynamism of a Cyclist. Interestingly, Boccioni's cyclist is moving right to left, not a common direction for cyclist paintings that I can think of but pretty common for photography.




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Since I can no longer trust email to deliver messages to you, I'm going to use your blog comments for completely off-topic correspondence. Any chance you and the wife might want to see The Black Keys at The State Theatre* on January 29th?

http://www.theblackkeys.com/video/

*It's still The State to me, I'll never call it The Fillmore. NEVER SAY DIE!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home